With an increasing number of ABAC (Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption) laws across the globe, organizations are required to not only control fraud and corruption internally, but also with respect to the conduct of their third party business partners globally. Third party auditing is the next frontier in anti-corruption risk management.
This session focuses on detecting and mitigating third party fraud and corruption risks through establishing a viable and effective audit and monitoring program. Your expert, Natasha E. Williams, CFE, CIA, GRCA, GRCP, is a certified professional with over 20 years combined experience in auditing, banking, risk assessment, fraud examination, accounting, and compliance in the medical device industry.
- Develop an effective audit program that is adjustable to different sized organizations
- Assess the Company’s risk appetite when dealing with a multitude of 3rd party business partners in various countries across the globe to create a quick, yet effective risk assessment that gets results
- Detect fraud and corruption and perform credible audits by gaining access to books and records
- Easily identify the most commonly abused accounts where fraudulent transactions are usually hidden
- Identify common pitfalls and red flags
- Maintain a successful ongoing compliant partnership with a focus on continuous monitoring techniques.
Duration: 1 hour
CPEs Available: 1
Knowledge Level: Basic
Field of Study: Fraud Prevention & Detection
Advance Preparation: None