This is part 2 of the 5 part course series – Learning to Audit Using Data.
- Data Literacy – Challenge data
- Data Literacy – Understand data
- Data Literacy – Communicate data (how to share data with impact)
- Data Literacy – Analyse data (explaining how to compare data, analyse trends and calculate average values – mean, median and mode)
The course aims to:
- Make sense of data in a range of scenarios
- When to apply 3 different data analytics techniques (compare data, analyse trends and calculate average values – mean, median and mode)
Duration: 2 hours
CPEs Available: 2
Knowledge Level: Basic
Category: Data Analytics
Advance Preparation: None
You will receive a certificate of completion that complies with IIA, ISACA, and ACFE CPE requirements for any certifications held by those associations (CIA, CISA, CRMA, CFE, etc.). Auditopia does not offer NASBA certificates for CPA CPE requirements at this time, this is something we will look into in the future.
Your Experience Counts