In this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of problem solving like the five-step approach to problem-solving.
In this course you will learn:
- Basic strategies to help strengthen your process.
- What are complicated and complex problems, and the best way to approach each type.
- Several tips for managing a complex issue successfully.
- Some of the top skills for problem-solving
- Explore tips for developing those skills and strategies for improving your results—plus what you can do when your solutions don’t turn out as expected.
- Explore four common types of problem-solving barriers, along with strategies to overcome them.
- How to grow your problem-solving skills.
- Explore roadblocks that may hinder your growth efforts as well as strategies you can use to develop your problem-solving skill set.
Duration: 1 hour
CPEs Available: 1
Knowledge Level: Basic
Categories: General Methodology, Leadership
Advance Preparation: None
You will receive a certificate of completion that complies with IIA, ISACA, and ACFE CPE requirements for any certifications held by those associations (CIA, CISA, CRMA, CFE, etc.). Auditopia does not offer NASBA certificates for CPA CPE requirements at this time, this is something we will look into in the future.
Your Experience Counts