This course gives an overview of text mining and its application to unstructured data. Detailed code and R programming are beyond the scope of this course.
Text mining serves as a tool to tap into unstructured data. It can help support decisions by
- Extracting key information.
- Identifying trends and emerging risks.
- Providing a gateway into unstructured data.
In this course, we will cover the following objectives:
- Understand the difference between structured and unstructured data.
- Understand exploratory analysis and sentiment analysis.
- Understand how sentiment analysis can help in risk-based auditing.
Duration: 1 hour
CPEs Available: 1
Knowledge Level: Basic
Category: Data Analytics
Advance Preparation: None
You will receive a certificate of completion that complies with IIA, ISACA, and ACFE CPE requirements for any certifications held by those associations (CIA, CISA, CRMA, CFE, etc.). Auditopia does not offer NASBA certificates for CPA CPE requirements at this time, this is something we will look into in the future.
Your Experience Counts