This course gives an overview of text mining and its application to unstructured data. Detailed code and R programming are beyond the scope of this course.
Text mining serves as a tool to tap into unstructured data. It can help support decisions by
- Extracting key information.
- Identifying trends and emerging risks.
- Providing a gateway into unstructured data.
In this course, we will cover the following objectives:
- Understand the difference between structured and unstructured data.
- Understand exploratory analysis and sentiment analysis.
- Understand how sentiment analysis can help in risk-based auditing.
Duration: 1 hour
CPEs Available: 1
Knowledge Level: Basic
Category: Data Analytics
Advance Preparation: None