Auditing Third Party Business Partners For Fraud And Corruption
With an increasing number of ABAC (Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption) laws across the globe, organizations are required to not only control fraud and corruption internally, but also with respect to the conduct of their third party business partners globally. Third party auditing is the next frontier in anti-corruption risk management.
This session focuses on detecting and mitigating third party fraud and corruption risks through establishing a viable and effective audit and monitoring program.
- Develop an effective audit program that is adjustable to different sized organizations.
- Assess the Company’s risk appetite when dealing with a multitude of 3rd party business partners in various countries across the globe to create a quick, yet effective risk assessment that gets results.
- Detect fraud and corruption and perform credible audits by gaining access to books and records.
- Easily identify the most commonly abused accounts where fraudulent transactions are usually hidden.
- Identify common pitfalls and red flags.
- Maintain a successful ongoing compliant partnership with a focus on continuous monitoring techniques.
Natasha E. Williams, CFE, CIA, GRCA, GRCP is a certified professional with over 20 years combined experience in auditing, banking, risk assessment, fraud examination, accounting, and compliance in the Medical Device industry. She served nearly half a decade in public accounting working on various consulting and start-up SOX engagements.
Her specialty is auditing, compliance, risk management, fraud prevention and detection and overall development of strong internal controls. She manages a global team and has performed and supervised audits in more than 60 countries across the globe throughout Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, China, and the APAC region.
She has experience consulting small start-ups as well as working with large, matrixed, complex, multi-location and global companies. Natasha is also the international bestselling author of “Voices of the 21st Century: Resilient Women Who Rise and Make a Difference” and “The Fraud Expert’s Secret Blueprint to Auditing 3rd Parties”. She can be reached at www.natashaewilliams.com.