Next Generation of Internal Auditing Series
Panel Discussion: The View From The CAE's Chair
As risks in different business sectors continue to evolve, it’s becoming increasingly important for Internal Audit Departments to evolve along with the ever-changing risks. Join Auditopia as we host a panel focused on the view from the CAE’s chair. Outcomes of this session will be:
- Understanding top of mind priorities and risks for CAE’s
- Sharing perspectives on digital transformation strategies and implementation approaches
- Creating and sustaining agile methodologies in IA
- Getting tips for relationship building with business partners to provide better cross-functional risk insights.
Attending is totally free for everyone and you will receive a certificate of completion with 1 CPE credit for engaging in this event.
This event is part of our Next Generation of Internal Auditing series. For your convenience, you’ll only need to register once to get the Zoom link sent to your email for all events in the series. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Session host: Nadia Rizk, the Director of Technology Audit and Data Analytics at a retail organization
- The panelists will be announced shortly
Recommended Virtual Workshops
Recommended Self-Paced Courses