AGILE: Serious Business Game For Learning Agile Methodologies
Learn the AGILE philosophy and key practices easily and effectively.
AGILE enables you and your employees to practice, as participants, the most important methods and characteristics of an Agile approach. In doing so, we guide you step by step through a proven and structured method sequence. You will:
- Understand the background and reasons behind the Agile methodology
- Learn about the Agile philosophy
- Understand the underlying value structure for Agile
- Motivate your employees with a substantive understanding of Agile principles
- Analyze which organizational situations using Agile methods is worthwhile and which situations you cannot add value
You will receive a certificate of completion and AGILE counts for 5 CPE hours.
In the Serious Business Game AGILE, the focus is on Louise, a top manager. She is part of the executive management team of a global fashion company. Her company suffers from long decision-making and very detail-oriented processes.
As competitors move faster in a highly dynamic environment, not only is the company’s leading market position increasingly at risk, but sales are also collapsing dramatically. The company is on the verge of bankruptcy. Can the Agile philosophy and its associated methods save the company?
AGILE is currently available in the following languages: English, German, French, and Spanish.
Characteristics of the Gamified Training:
- Game-based didactic methods
- Applicable and practical content on interpersonal communication skills
- Results-oriented learning with revolutionary gamification technologies
- Simulations for experience-based learning
- Flexible, intuitive to use, fast, and easy to train
- An exciting gamification storyline that facilitates targeted and experiential learning
- A unique learning experience
The developed, game-based learning method is a combination of three elements:
- High-quality content equivalent to a two-day, on-site course with a strong, practical focus that is useful and directly applicable to the work
- The use of gamification techniques in terms of storytelling, ranking motivation, scoring, different learning and game levels, and incentives through recognition and awards. This makes the training a motivating and exciting learning experience, which directly promotes the intrinsic motivation to learn alongside your employees
Practical exercises that allow you as a participant to practice directly in a safe and motivating environment and to implement the practical knowledge. You will receive detailed feedback in the form of individual learning loops
Knowledge and Skills
Thanks to the simulations in AGILE, you can succeed in effectively absorbing knowledge. Through the development of the main competencies, knowledge is imparted to work out the Agile method in practical situations. This includes:
● Customer-focused and customer-centric processes and change management skills
● Problem-solving skills, results orientation, leadership, continuous learning, innovation and creativity, decision-making, and teamwork
● Analytical thinking, identification, of cause-and-effect chains
● Coordination, coaching skills, and effective communication
What Is AGILE’s Focus Group?
AGILE is designed for all professional profiles, especially those looking for continuous improvement and/or different ways to work and achieve their goals.
Embrace the dynamics of today’s VUCA environmental conditions and turn them into positive energy for your business using Agile methodologies.
Objectives | Why AGILE?
● Understand what the Agile philosophy is all about.
● Learn the values and principles of Agile.
● Discover the benefits of an Agile approach.
● Learn how to recognize when an Agile approach is appropriate.
● Learn through a compelling story how it is possible to change organizational structures to adapt to dynamic environmental conditions.
● Develop your skills piece by piece with practical situations generated by the simulator.
What Are the Requirements to Get Started?
- The only thing you need to get started is a device with internet access.
- You can access our performance-optimized business game platform at any time from anywhere in the world via your individual user profile or integrate the business game training into your LMS (Cornerstone, Moodle, SAP Success Factors, etc.).
- You will receive regular reports on the progress of your participants and training groups. This allows you to always have an overview of how everyone is doing and motivate your team in a goal-oriented manner.