CHOCOLATE: The Power Of Persuasion
Learn the key skills that will help you empower and inspire employees, customers, and other stakeholders for your goals and ideas.
This gamified training is aimed at all employee profiles and teaches you how to inspire others to achieve your goals and ideas with confidence and more power. The focus is on principle-oriented persuasiveness and developing your personality.
These are the training modules:
- The key principles for effective persuasion
- Five practical simulations with case studies to practice the principles of persuasion
- The seven persuasion techniques
- The right argumentation: acting confidently and convincingly.
You will receive step-by-step guidance in the case studies and simulations, so that you can succeed with more enthusiasm and power in your daily actions!
You will receive a certificate of completion and CHOCOLATE counts for 5 CPE hours.
You and your employees train in the role of Marcus and Olivia. After some orientation time working at his family’s chocolate factory, Marcus is sent to South America as a manager and quality representative. There, he will learn about the cocoa plantations that supply the family business.
While there, he meets Olivia, a fair-trade activist who reveals to him the secrets of persuasion and empowerment. From this moment on, a common path develops, where they must convince important people around them to achieve great goals. Help Marcus convince the right people for himself! Ensure a sustainable fair-trade quality!
CHOCOLATE is currently available in the following languages: English, German, French, and Spanish.
Characteristics of the Gamified Training:
- Game-based didactic methods
- Applicable and practical content on interpersonal communication skills
- Results-oriented learning with revolutionary gamification technologies
- Simulations for experience-based learning
- Flexible, intuitive to use, fast, and easy to train
- An exciting gamification storyline that facilitates targeted and experiential learning
- A unique learning experience
The developed, game-based learning method is a combination of three elements:
- High-quality content equivalent to a two-day, on-site course with a strong, practical focus that is useful and directly applicable to the work
- The use of gamification techniques in terms of storytelling, ranking motivation, scoring, different learning and game levels, and incentives through recognition and awards. This makes the training a motivating and exciting learning experience, which directly promotes the intrinsic motivation to learn alongside your employees
Practical exercises that allow you as a participant to practice directly in a safe and motivating environment and to implement the practical knowledge. You will receive detailed feedback in the form of individual learning loops
Knowledge and Skills
With the help of the realistic simulations and characters in CHOCOLATE, you can succeed in effectively learning persuasion. The gamified training elements simulate a targeted, didactic learning process in the simulations. This enables you and your employees to practice, as participants, the most important skills.
Persuasiveness is the ability or characteristic to convince others of oneself and/or something else. The aim is to inspire people with goals and powerful ideas. Thus, natural energy and motivation can be released. Purely factual arguments typically only have a limited effect. Rather, experience shows that it is necessary to convince people of an idea, project, or product.
In addition to the positive factors, which need to be trained and continuously cultivated, an attentive and conscious approach to weakening factors helps. Often, without intention, one’s own powers of persuasion are reduced. It is important to send clear messages to your peers, customers, and team members in order to be better understood and to be able to present goals more clearly. To fill the audience with enthusiasm, authentic action is required. This means that body language and verbal communication must produce a clear picture. It is important to learn the principles and key factors of persuasion.
Additional integrated skills for learning in the Serious Business Game:
- Learning to take initiative
- Mastering effective communication, coaching, and focused work
- Strengthening interpersonal relationships and understanding cause-and-effect chains better
- Organizing processes
- Gaining assertiveness, self-confidence, self-control, and analytical thinking
- Developing teamwork, problem-solving awareness, negotiation, and change management
Objectives | Why CHOCOLATE?
- Learn how to convince people of your ideas and goals in a positive way.
- Get the right tools you need for effective storytelling.
- Learn tips and tricks for active listening. Learn to put yourself in other people’s shoes to understand what moves your counterpart.
- Improve your communication techniques to inspire other people with your ideas and goals.
- Increase the motivation of your fellow human beings and pass on appreciation to others for performing great work.
- Understand your own appearance better and the authenticity of your charisma.
What Are the Requirements to Get Started?
- The only thing you need to get started is a device with internet access.
- You can access our performance-optimized business game platform at any time from anywhere in the world via your individual user profile or integrate the business game training into your LMS (Cornerstone, Moodle, SAP Success Factors, etc.).
- You will receive regular reports on the progress of your participants and training groups. This allows you to always have an overview of how everyone is doing and motivate your team in a goal-oriented manner.