KAOS: Master Conflict Resolution Strategies
Learn the key skills and methodical approaches necessary for resolving group conflict.
This gamified training coaches you to develop effective conflict resolution strategies. We guide you step by step through a well-proven and structured method sequence. You will:
- Understand the actual background and causes of the conflict
- Establish the rules of the game
- Listen to all sides
- Agree on a solution
- Ensure adherence to the solution
- Focus on the mutual benefits of the solution
- Minimize the sources of conflict
You will receive a certificate of completion and KAOS counts for 5 CPE hours.
KAOS is an up-and-coming German rock band with a bright future. But just two weeks out from the gig of a lifetime—opening for the mega-famous Red Hot Chilly Fries—the band starts to have some serious internal problems. If they can’t properly address them, the big show, as well as their promising future, might be in jeopardy.
It’s up to Martin, the band’s manager, to step in and mediate the group’s conflicts. Their success will come down to his ability to correctly approach the issues and apply the right conflict resolution techniques.
KAOS is currently available in the following languages: English, German, French, and Spanish.
Characteristics of the Gamified Training:
- Game-based didactic methods
- Applicable and practical content on interpersonal communication skills
- Results-oriented learning with revolutionary gamification technologies
- Simulations for experience-based learning
- Flexible, intuitive to use, fast, and easy to train
- An exciting gamification storyline that facilitates targeted and experiential learning
- A unique learning experience
The developed, game-based learning method is a combination of three elements:
- High-quality content equivalent to a two-day, on-site course with a strong, practical focus that is useful and directly applicable to the work
- The use of gamification techniques in terms of storytelling, ranking motivation, scoring, different learning and game levels, and incentives through recognition and awards. This makes the training a motivating and exciting learning experience, which directly promotes the intrinsic motivation to learn alongside your employees
Practical exercises that allow you as a participant to practice directly in a safe and motivating environment and to implement the practical knowledge. You will receive detailed feedback in the form of individual learning loops
Knowledge and Skills
Thanks to the simulations in KAOS, you can succeed in effectively absorbing knowledge. Through the development of the main competencies, knowledge is imparted in order to work out effective conflict-solving strategies in practical situations. In the training, you will develop:
- Moderation, continuous learning, coaching, effective communication, and empathy
- Results orientation, leadership, interpersonal relationships, problem-solving, decision-making, and teamwork
- Assertiveness, self-confidence, self-control, and self-assurance
- Coordination, focus, flexibility, impact and influence, initiative, and integrity
What Is KAOS’s Focus Group?
KAOS is designed for all professional profiles, especially those who want to improve their skills with conflict resolution strategies.
Moderate individual and group conflicts to appropriate solutions in a structured methodology process.
Objectives | Why KAOS?
KAOS is aimed at all professional profiles, especially those who want to improve their skills with conflict resolution strategies. This can be a situation between only two parties or a group conflict situation. You will be able to find the right solutions in your personal as well as professional environment.
- Learn how to resolve conflicts with the right methods.
- Establish appropriate rules of the game.
- Learn tips and tricks to make conflicts transparent and mitigate them.
- Discover a simple and effective process to change and optimize behaviors, including your own.
- Encourage the development of shared solutions across your team.
- Learn techniques to guide conversations through the various conflict-resolution phases.
- Develop your skills step by step in practical case situations with the simulator integrated in the Serious Business Game.
What Are the Requirements to Get Started?
- The only thing you need to get started is a device with internet access.
- You can access our performance-optimized business game platform at any time from anywhere in the world via your individual user profile or integrate the business game training into your LMS (Cornerstone, Moodle, SAP Success Factors, etc.).
- You will receive regular reports on the progress of your participants and training groups. This allows you to always have an overview of how everyone is doing and motivate your team in a goal-oriented manner.