SOS: Successfully Manage Emotions And Achieve Your Inner Balance
Learn the key skills and concepts required to successfully manage emotions in your personal and professional environment.
In five training levels, you practice handling emotions in different situations. The first step is to perceive the emotions in your own actions and those of other people. If the perception is successful, the emotion can be interpreted and understood in the second step. In the third and decisive step, we work on emotion regulation.
- Find the right balance.
- Make the right decisions in your private and professional life.
- Receive step-by-step guidance in the case studies and simulations to achieve more emotional success.
- Manage your EQ skills in a goal-oriented way and gain more personality and resilience in your everyday professional life.
You will receive a certificate of completion and SOS counts for 5 CPE hours.
In this gamified training, you and your employees learn how to deal with emotions safely. Find your own balance! Use it to make the right decisions in your private and professional life.
Take on the role of the main protagonist, Bima, as a professional surfer. Bima is training for the Olympic Games and has, unfortunately, suffered a serious injury. When she resumes training, she receives bad news from her coach. In the first step, emotions boil, and a series of unfortunate and emotional decisions put Bima in a difficult position.
Bima’s lifelong dream of participating in the Olympic Games seems to be in danger. In order to escape reality and free her mind at the same time, she undertakes an impetuous sailing trip. She gets into a stormy situation on the high seas. Now, she must keep a cool and calm mind. Only in this way can she save her life and make the right decisions.
Make the right decisions! Help Bima understand and balance her emotions.
SOS is currently available in the following languages: English, German, French, and Spanish.
Characteristics of the Gamified Training:
- Game-based didactic methods
- Applicable and practical content on interpersonal communication skills
- Results-oriented learning with revolutionary gamification technologies
- Simulations for experience-based learning
- Flexible, intuitive to use, fast, and easy to train
- An exciting gamification storyline that facilitates targeted and experiential learning
- A unique learning experience
The developed, game-based learning method is a combination of three elements:
- High-quality content equivalent to a two-day, on-site course with a strong, practical focus that is useful and directly applicable to the work
- The use of gamification techniques in terms of storytelling, ranking motivation, scoring, different learning and game levels, and incentives through recognition and awards. This makes the training a motivating and exciting learning experience, which directly promotes the intrinsic motivation to learn alongside your employees
Practical exercises that allow you as a participant to practice directly in a safe and motivating environment and to implement the practical knowledge. You will receive detailed feedback in the form of individual learning loops
Knowledge and Skills
With the help of the realistic simulations and characters in S.O.S., you can succeed in effectively absorbing knowledge. The gamified training elements simulate a systematic, didactic learning process.
It is possible for you and your employees to practice, as participants, the most important skills and concepts that are necessary for finding your own balance. This includes:
- Understanding cause-and-effect chains and better effective communication
- Perceiving and understanding emotions
- Considering and making decisions
- Strengthening interpersonal relationships
- Managing changes and maintaining grace under pressure
- Problem-solving and decisiveness
- Coordination, result orientation, and acting with foresight
Additional integrated skills for learning in the Serious Business Game:
- Being proactive and organized
- Doing subject-focused work
- Having self-confidence, self-awareness, self-mastery, and self-empowerment
- Developing analytical thinking and change management
Objectives | Why SOS?
S.O.S. is aimed at all those who want to optimize their team performance, the focus is on interpersonal interactions.
The training is applicable and useful in both professional and personal environments. Thanks to this gamified training, you will:
- Learn to better understand your own emotions and those of others
- Learn why emotions are important in interpersonal relationships
- Discover techniques to regulate the intensity of your emotions
- Learn tips and tricks to find the right professional and personal balance
What Are the Requirements to Get Started?
- The only thing you need to get started is a device with internet access.
- You can access our performance-optimized business game platform at any time from anywhere in the world via your individual user profile or integrate the business game training into your LMS (Cornerstone, Moodle, SAP Success Factors, etc.).
- You will receive regular reports on the progress of your participants and training groups. This allows you to always have an overview of how everyone is doing and motivate your team in a goal-oriented manner.