TIKI: Run Effective Audit Meetings and Increase The Output Of Interviews
Learn the key skills to organize and run audit meetings in an effective and goal-oriented way! This gamified training will help you increase the output of your audit meetings and interviews.
TIKI is a gamified training about effective audit meeting approaches.
In three training levels, TIKI stimulates effective learning by allowing users to practice the main skills necessary for effective meeting approaches.
Learn a portfolio of appropriate solutions to enable an optimal meeting preparation, execution and summary or conclusion of the meeting. This includes setting the right objectives, analyzing the relevance of the meeting, setting an optimal schedule, and announcing the meeting in advance.
Manage the meeting effectively! We teach you to define the right roles, rules, and facilitation techniques.
We guide you step-by-step through case studies and simulations to better organize and execute meetings. Manage your meeting, focus skills in a targeted way, and gain more confidence and resilience in your daily work routine.
TIKI is designed for all professional profiles, especially for those who call frequent meetings and want to learn how to make them run more smoothly. The training is applicable and useful in both professional and personal environments. This is what you will learn in this gamified training:
Understand the importance of analyzing information and choosing the best option for achieving your objectives
Identify decision-making factors that interfere with your progress
Learn tools to make decisions in different situations and environments
In this gamified training, participants take on the role of Carol. Carol is a business manager who is tired of wasting her time in unproductive meetings.
Stressed out, she decides to get away and fulfill a longtime dream of taking a trip to Hawaii with her college friends. To do this, she needs to come to an agreement with her coworkers and learn something that will change everyone‘s life for good: how to run an effective meeting.
Start your adventure today and transform your meetings.
Characteristics of the Gamified Training:
- Game-based didactic methods
- Applicable and practical content on interpersonal communication skills
- Results-oriented learning with revolutionary gamification technologies
- Simulations for experience-based learning
- Flexible, intuitive to use, fast, and easy to train
- An exciting gamification storyline that facilitates targeted and experiential learning
- A unique learning experience
The game-based learning method is a combination of three elements:
- High-quality content equivalent to a two-day, on-site training with a strong, practical focus that is useful and directly applicable to your work.
- The use of gamification techniques in terms of storytelling, ranking motivation, scoring, different learning and game levels, and incentives through recognition and awards. This makes the training a motivating and exciting learning experience.
- Practical exercises that allow you as a participant to practice in a safe and motivating environment and to implement the practical knowledge. You will receive detailed feedback in the form of individual learning loops.
Knowledge and Skills
TIKI is a gamified training that focuses on practical application. With the help of realistic simulations and characters, TIKI fosters an effective knowledge transfer and stimulates a systematic didactic learning process.
This makes it possible for you and your team to practice the most important skills and concepts that are necessary to run effective meetings:
- Continuous learning, assertiveness, coaching, effective communication, coordination, focus, conflict management, impact and influence, initiative, leadership, negotiation, results orientation, analytical thinking, interpersonal relationships, problem-solving, decision-making, and teamwork.
These are additional skills that will be honed in this training:
- Being proactive, being organized, subject-focused work, self-confidence, self-awareness, empathy, flexibility, change management, innovation and creativity, integrity, planning, and grace under pressure.
What Are the Requirements to Get Started?
- The only thing you need to get started is a device with internet access.
- You can access our performance-optimized business game platform at any time from anywhere in the world via your individual user profile or integrate the business game training into your LMS (Cornerstone, Moodle, SAP Success Factors, etc.).
- You will receive regular reports on the progress of your participants and training groups. This allows you to always have an overview of how everyone is doing and motivate your team in a goal-oriented manner.