TRISKELION: Increase Your Own Productivity
Learn how to excel at daily time management and increase the productivity in your personal and professional life exponentially.
TRISKELION is an adventure presenting tasks and challenges and is staged in the cities of Madrid, Cairo, Granada, and Rome.
The learner assumes the role of a history professor and researcher who must follow in the footsteps of the Order of Wisdom in search of the hidden secrets of happiness and success.
Learn and hone important skills including:
- How to define goals, develop plans, and achieve goals
- Effective prioritization
- Achieve control over your commitments and pending tasks.
You will receive a certificate of completion and TRISKELION counts for 12 CPE hours.
Characteristics of the Gamified Training:
- Game-based didactic methods
- Applicable and practical content on interpersonal communication skills
- Results-oriented learning with revolutionary gamification technologies
- Simulations for experience-based learning
- Flexible, intuitive to use, fast, and easy to train
- An exciting gamification storyline that facilitates targeted and experiential learning
- A unique learning experience
The developed, game-based learning method is a combination of three elements:
- High-quality content equivalent to a two-day, on-site course with a strong, practical focus that is useful and directly applicable to the work
- The use of gamification techniques in terms of storytelling, ranking motivation, scoring, different learning and game levels, and incentives through recognition and awards. This makes the training a motivating and exciting learning experience, which directly promotes the intrinsic motivation to learn alongside your employees
Practical exercises that allow you as a participant to practice directly in a safe and motivating environment and to implement the practical knowledge. You will receive detailed feedback in the form of individual learning loops
Knowledge and Skills
Course Section I: Plan
- Learn to define goals, develop plans, and discover strategies to achieve them.
- Learn and practice prioritizing so you can regain control of your life, find your life-balance, and improve results.
- Learn how to manage the T-DL©, a tool that will help you make decisions without losing sight of your priorities while also improving your concentration and your efficiency.
Course Section II: Manage
- Discover the Triskelion® process for making decisions that reduce your workload, manage your inbox, and execute tasks faster.
- Find ways to keep life and work neat and organized.
- Achieve total control over your commitments and pending tasks.
- Design your own personal productivity system and boost your efficiency while reducing your stress levels.
Course Section III: Do It Now!
- Increase execution accuracy and speed.
- Improve concentration. Reduce distractions.
- Boost performance thanks to the Looped Focused Workflow (LFW©).
Course Section IV: Focus
- Learn how focusing fosters productivity.
- Discover efficient prioritization.
- Free up time by saying “no” to others and to yourself.
- Simplify your life.
- Simplify your work.
- Develop your own system to improve your time management and personal productivity.
- Learn how to plan, prioritize, and achieve goals.
- Discover advice and techniques for managing your day-to-day tasks and making the best decisions possible.
- Use tools in practice that can improve your efficiency, increase your performance, and avoid postponing your upcoming assignments.
- Enjoy gamification, storytelling, rewards, and different levels of successful development with rankings and challenges to increase motivation.
- Practice and receive feedback for improvement in a safe environment.
TRISKELION is suitable for all professionals, especially those who want to increase their efficiency and productivity, have a heavy workload, and/or have stress management issues.
With TRISKELION, employees in all areas of work have been trained by more than 1,000 companies across all sectors on five continents. Many of these companies are among the Fortune 500.
What Are the Requirements to Get Started?
- The only thing you need to get started is a device with internet access.
- You can access our performance-optimized business game platform at any time from anywhere in the world via your individual user profile or integrate the business game training into your LMS (Cornerstone, Moodle, SAP Success Factors, etc.).
- You will receive regular reports on the progress of your participants and training groups. This allows you to always have an overview of how everyone is doing and motivate your team in a goal-oriented manner.