Learning to Audit Using Data is a self-paced, interactive guide to data analytics, tailored for auditors, made for beginners – using just Excel. Working through this 5-part, 7 CPE course series at your own pace, you will be able to:
- Confidently explain how data analytics ‘really’ adds value to internal audit
- Identify what data you need to conduct common audit tests using data analytics
- Execute 3 simple analysis techniques and extract useful insights
- Communicate the results from data analytics to your clients
- Identify the best opportunities to apply data analytics yourself at work
What to expect?
The course series is split into 5 parts each tailored especially for beginners and based on audit examples. Expect:
- Interactive learning – no staring at the screen for hours, engage in the quizzes and follow along with the examples
- Self- paced learning – learn at a time and place suited to you. Easily pick up and continue where you stopped
- Takeaway resources – materials you can use to practice your learning in your own time
About the Course Author and Presenter: Nicola Osinaike
Nicola Osinaike is a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and has 12 years internal audit experience mainly specializing in technology. She began her career as a mechanical engineer designing aircraft. Moved into IT Consultancy with Accenture before retraining as an internal auditor within the public sector.
Nicola’s varied career has enabled her to develop expertise in both analysing and interpreting data in a range of business scenarios. Nicola created the training firm Audit Data Hub in 2019 and partners with Auditopia to create interactive courses specifically designed to help beginners develop today’s ‘in high demand’ data analytics skills.
She has successfully merged her technical knowledge with her naturally fun and engaging delivery style to make ‘data analytics’ accessible to the many and not the few!